Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introduction

Hi!

My name is Sandy. I'm 27 years old and I simply love makeup! I love reading beauty blogs and I thought it would be fun to create one of my own. I'll be sharing hauls, swatches and more on this blog. Hopefully, I can meet people who share my passion and find my blog interesting or helpful! I'm a newbie to blogging so please forgive me if I make a few layout errors here and there =)

I'll end my first post with a picture of one of my most favorite blushes ever, Shu Uemura Pastel Fluo blush in the shade Sugared Pink. I love pink blushes and this gives the sweetest cotton candy glow. It was a limited edition shade but thankfully I have a back-up on hand.







1 comment:

  1. contests on your new undertaking!! love your first post! an that blush looks absolutely amaaaazzinnggg....why are the best things always limited edition?! hahaha and im glad you share my soixante neuf ring obsession....i can't seem to ever have enough! it's terrible!! haha thank you soooo much for your kind words, they really mean alot to me!

    xx
    ashley <3

    ReplyDelete